Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Gadgets and Awesome Coaster Idea

I just wanted to share with you all about the new gadgets that I have recently purchased for this new business/hobby/obsession. First, we decided a while back that it was time to get me my own computer. Josh and I have been sharing a computer for about a year now, and with my photography picking up it was getting harder and harder to share one. So we decided on a Sony Vaio, and it’s pink! Just today I picked up my most recent purchase at Best Buy, a Canon Speedlite 270EX flash! I have wanted faster recycle time for my flash for a long time and now I have it! This is a baby flash, and I really think I will love it! I’m going to try it out this afternoon at an engagement shoot. Pictures to be posted shortly thereafter!

Also, here are a few pictures that I took with my new flash. These are coasters that I made, and how cute are they? My friend Traci over at Beneath My Heart shared this project on her blog this past week and I was so excited to try it! I think they will make awesome Christmas presents! Go check out Traci’s blog, click here.

4 comments:

  1. OMG,Raye! Those turned out adorable! I love all the colors you chose. Do you mind if I share a link to your blog on my blog?
    Thanks,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... they look great! It looks like you have a lot of Christmas presents ready!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made Traci's coasters too! Yours turned out beautiful. Did you use napkins or scrapbook paper? Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to make those for Christmas gifts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete