Saturday, February 13, 2010

Garrett and Leeah in Downtown Lexington

Meet Garrett and Leeah, well I guess you already have a small bit since I posted one of their engagement photos for a contest! I will introduce you to them a little more. Josh and I met Garrett our freshmen year at UK, and we all became very good friends by playing killer pong, making trips to Mcdonalds and Dennys at 2am, and hanging out at the Baptist Student Union! Last Summer I believe Garrett met this wonderful lady and has fallen deeply in love with her and they are getting married in March! We set out on a VERY cold Sunday afternoon into downtown Lexington, KY to take some engagement photos! They were both so easy to photograph together and I had a blast taking these...and stealing Garrett's coat :P


























No comments:

Post a Comment