Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Duff Wedding Album

I had the pleasure of putting together a wedding album for Garrett and Leeah. It was time consuming since I'd never done it before, but I learned a lot about photoshop and had fun in the process! This is one New Year's resolution that I have actually kept, unlike my gym membership that I might use once a week (need to work on that). Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favorite pages with my readers and get your feed back on them since I've never done one before.

Also, if I'm shooting your wedding or if you're thinking about me shooting your wedding and you would like to have a coffee table book designed let me know and we can talk about pricing since it will vary depending on things like cover, page count, and size. Just to give you an idea about pricing, this book is 11.5in tall and 15in wide (huge), it is 48 pages long, the cover is a "Photo Finish" cover, meaning that it's a customized hardcover book case and you can have a picture and writing on the front. This book would cost you $290 total. It breaks down to $150 for the first 20 pages and $5/page after that. I have ordered a copy of this book for myself to show my clients, so if you are interested in having me design one let me know and we can set up a meeting to discus pricing and I can show you my copy to give you a hands on idea of what yours might look like! Also, you can tell me what you do and do not like about the book to give me an idea of your style.

Before you look at them let me remind you that while if you don't like my general style that you may not want to order from me, but that if there are just a few things that you don't care for they can probably easily be adjusted to your taste. Also, if you will notice all of the backgrounds are pictures of decorations and little things that are specific to this wedding. Your coffee table book would be a similar reflection of your wedding days decorations and colors.










1 comment: