Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Makeover and Weddings Page

If you check me out with any kind of regularity you have noticed that I have tried out some different looks to my blog. The reason is that I love colors and patterns and would like to incorporate that into my blog. However, all the free layouts I have found seem to limit the size of photo I can publish. If you picture is too large it is cut off in a most undesirable fashion. Since my blog is pretty much completely devoted to my photography I have decided to go with a plain white background that will allow me to post larger pictures!

Another new thing that I have recently discovered is that I can add pages to my blog. I direct you attention upward to my "Weddings" page. I have posted my pricing for weddings and will soon be posting some wedding pictures! I am very excited about this new discovery and cannot wait until the weekend when I'll have time to work on this. I have plans for an "Engagement", "Family", and "Fashion" page! If you can think of any others I should add let me know!

If you really hate the plain look let me know, I might reconsider if there is an overwhelming majority that dislikes it!

Also, I will hopefully will be having a giveaway in the next week or so of some prints of the photos I took in Frankfort! So stay on the lookout for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment