Monday, June 14, 2010

Candace and Ryan Engagement

I have the privilege of introducing you to Candace and Ryan. I met Candace a few months ago when she was looking for a wedding photographer. I will be shooting their wedding next weekend and I am honored to be a part of the occasion! Here are some of their last minute engagement photos taken at the beautiful arboretum!













I really need to learn how to teach people how to dip...I feel it's an important skill that all wedding photographers need to know. I'm going to have Josh show me :)








I think this one is my favorite!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Raye! We had a great time! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Candace... These are so pretty!!!! Can't wait to see you get married on Saturday. Love you, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!!!! Love you guys!! Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete