Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Dahm Family

Meet Evelyn, Josh (1), and Rachel Dahm! I am super excited to share these pictures with everyone for several reasons. First, I LOVE this family so much. Second, they are such a sweet and fun couple. Lastly, Evelyn is the best and most adorable baby ever!! They are moving up to Iowa tomorrow, and I was pumped when they wanted me to do some family photos. Josh (A) and I are sad to see them leave Kentucky, but I am excited about their ministry in Iowa and for Rachel to able to stay home with Evelyn! I will miss holding this little bundle of joy on Sunday morning while Josh leads worship and Rachel plays bass; she is truly precious. We love you guys so much! Now, on to the pictures!



























Maybe my favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment