Monday, June 28, 2010

More of the Moore Wedding

I have been working on pictures and the pile just keeps getting bigger, but I thought I would take a break from my editing to give you a few more pictures from the Moore wedding! I was too tired to write much directly post-wedding festivities, but Candace and Ryan's wedding was beautiful. I love the colors that she picked, blue and brown, as you know if you've been to my house. It was a beautiful, hot day but we still were able to get some great pictures outside without sweating...just kidding, we were all soaked in sweat, but the pictures were worth it!











































1 comment:

  1. Awww I loovvveee them! You're such a great photographer! We've had so many comments from our guests about how nice you were and how much everyone liked you! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete